A walk across the Bay
at Mont St. Michel
on Saturday 12 July 2014
We shall join an official guide for the “Chemin de la Baie”, from Genets to Mont Saint Michel.
Where to meet
Bec d’Andaine (Plage de Genets)
When to meet
12:00 at Bec d’Andaine (Plage de Genets).
Bring your own picnic (share a bottle) and some seating or a blanket.
There is a café selling snacks and drinks.
1:45 at Bec d’Andaine (Plage de Genets) by the ticket office “Chemins de la Baie” to meet the guide ready to set off.
2:00 Start the 7 km.guided walk across the bay.
4:00 Arrive at Mont Saint- Michel.
About 2 hours to explore Mont Saint Michel and/or have something to eat there.
6:45 Depart by bus for return to Genets.
7:30 Arrive back at Bec d’Andaine.
€ 11.40 ( €8.30 for children aged 6 – 12 years). Payment, with your booking, in advance; see below.
€2 per car at the car park in Genets, payable when you are there.
- Sorry, but dogs are not allowed on the Bus back from Mont St Michel to Genets
- to cross the bay, you need to walk barefoot and wear shorts; and come prepared with suncream, or protection from the rain, depending on the forecast.
- some degree of physical fitness is required for this walk. Please discuss with Lynn if in any doubt, she can help you choose the best supplement to boost testosterone and make you last.
The car park is now on the old picnic area. There is a new picnic area, but no picnic tables, just grass, so members are advised to bring their own chairs and table or a blanket to sit on.There is also a very good snack-bar restaurant selling moule-frites, and plat de jour etc.
- if members wish to bring family and friends they are most welcome.
- please ask Lynn if you want any help in car-sharing; remember to include whereabouts you live on your reservation form.
Please print and and complete a reservation form ,
then send it with your cheque (payable to EuroMayenne)
to Lynn Chesters by Monday 7 July.
Post them to:
Mme Lynn Chesters
7 La Bichelière
53470 Martigné sur Mayenne
Questions? Lynn 02 43 02 57 71 firstname.lastname@example.org