Joining EuroMayenne is very simple !
- Your membership starting on 1st September 2022 will be valid till 31 August 2023.
- Decide which level of membership fee applies to you from the table below.
- Click here for a Membership Form in Word® format which can be filled in using your computer keyboard, then print it.
- Or, click here for a Membership Form in PDF which you need to print first and then fill in (in CAPITALS please).
- Complete the membership form online, email it to the treasurer at her email address below and make payment by bank transfer as shown on the form
- OR send your completed membership form with your cheque, payable to EuroMayenne, to the treasurer at her address below.
Please note that we would prefer a bank transfer as it is safer and more convenient in the case of the absence of the membership secretary and treasurer.
Following the new general data protection regulations, whether it is a first membership or a renewal, it is mandatory to fill out and sign a membership form.
We look forward to welcoming you!
|Membership fees (in euros)|
|INDIVIDUAL =||1 person or single parent with child(-ren) <18 years old living at home|
|FAMILY =||couple, or parents with child(-ren) <18 years old living at home|
|YOUNG PERSON =||someone under 25 years old on 01/09/2022|
|Renewal of existing membership|
(a) Joining 1 September 2022 to 28 February 2023
(b) Joining 1 March 2023 to 30 June 2023
(c) Joining 1 July 2023 to 31 August 2023,
to cover the period up to 31 August 2024,
so 13 or 14 months for the price of 12
If you have any questions, please contact either
|Mrs. Gloria KENNERLEY||02 43 37 77 10||to send an email click here|
|Mme Roselyne SPEYER||06 79 78 82 email@example.com|
Your application form and payment is to be made
By completing the membership form online and emailing to firstname.lastname@example.org and making payment by bank transfer (details are on the form).