A coach trip to Giverny to see
Monet’s Garden and house
on Wednesday 1 April 2015
0815 Meet at the old railway station in Mayenne.
1400 start of visit
1930 arrive back at Mayenne station
The journey will probably take about 3 hours, so will incorporate a short stop.
There will be plenty of time for you to have a pic-nic, or go to your choice of restaurant once we get to Giverny.
And two hours have been allowed for the visit.
Cost (per person)
€20 for the return coach trip.
€7.50 for entrance to the gardens & house (group rate)
- Numbers need to be finalised by Sunday 1 March.
- Please contact Janet or Fred urgently if you would like to go.
Janet / Fred Greatorex 02 43 02 92 38 firstname.lastname@example.org
- For this outing, members of EuroMayenne can bring non-member guests along (at the same price.)
- You will need to send your cheque, payable to EuroMayenne, to:
Mr. et Mme. F Greatorex
- Please can you also let Janet have your mobile phone number; and if you should need it, hers is 00 44 753 22 39 427.